Camera Ready Paper Submission
Please take into account ALL the comments made by the reviewers before submitting your camera-ready paper by April 30, 2016 (full papers) and May 13, 2016 (short papers). Camera-ready manuscript uploads and changes to previously uploaded papers will NOT be allowed past that date. Consider also the following:
- Please make sure your paper strictly adheres to the format defined in the author kit.
- Proofread your manuscript thoroughly to confirm that it will require no further revision.
- QoMEX 2016 requires authors to submit the title, abstract and list of authors with affiliations for each camera-ready paper. Make sure that the abstract, authors' names and affiliations in the submission system are identical to the ones shown in the camera-ready paper.
- For your full paper to be included in the technical program and conference proceedings you must add the copyright information, check for IEEE Xplore Compliance and fill, sign, scan and upload the IEEE copyright form as defined below.
- When registering, the authors will be able to upload software and the presentation associated to each paper; this action should stimulate reproducible research. These items will be made available in the Conference Proceedings USB (but not IEEExplore).
Preparation of the Paper: Copyright Information (only full papers)
Add one of the following IEEE copyright notices to your camera-ready paper, at the bottom of the first page:
- Government work not protected by U.S. copyright: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-0354-9/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-0354-9/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-0354-9/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
The latex commands available here can be used to insert the standard IEEE copyright notice in your paper. Add these commands before the "maketitle" command.
IEEE Xplore Compliance Using PDF eXpress (only full papers)
Before submitting your final camera-ready paper, you MUST check that your PDF conforms to the IEEE Xplore guidelines. You can do this by uploading your manuscript to the IEEE PDF eXpress® webpage. The requested Conference ID is “37535XP”. Once you receive the confirmation that your manuscript file has passed PDF eXpress check, use the file approved by PDF eXpress (attached to the confirmation e-mail) for uploading to the online submission system.
IEEE Copyright Form (only full papers)
Before registering and in case you are the author of a paper, please fill the IEEE copyright form available in Word and PDF formats with the title and all author names. Then sign the form and scan the document to be provided in the PDF format at the registration form.