- Full papers are available for download in IEEE Xplore. Short papers are available here.
- Conference light field photos are now available here.
- Conference photos are now available here.
- QoMEX 2016 conference program on your mobile! All participants equipped with smartphones with Android, iOS, Windows Phone or Amazon Kindle Fire operating systems, can download the mobile application conference assistant – Conference4me. The conference program is available here.
- Short paper decision notifications sent to authors.
- Technical program is now available.
- Short-paper submission is now open.
- Full paper decision notifications sent to authors.
- Registration is now open.
- The rules and the special session list are available here ! Please consider submitting a paper.
- Paper submission is now open here !
- QoMEX will have three keynote lectures ! See information about them here.
- Call for papers is now available here.
- Website up and running !
The 8th International Conference on Quality of Multimedia Experience (QoMEX 2016) will be held in June 2016, in Lisbon, Portugal. It will bring together leading experts from academia and industry interested in the evaluation of multimedia quality and user experience. QoMEX 2016 will address theory and applications of measuring the quality of user experiences, based on both objective and subjective psychophysiological measures. The program will include presentations of novel research theories, applications and results in lecture, poster and plenary sessions, as well as special sessions organised by internationally recognised experts in the area.
|Special Session Submission:||January 22, 2016|
|Full paper submission:|
|Full paper notification:||April 15, 2016|
|Camera ready submission and early registration for full papers:||April 30, 2016|
|Short paper submission:||From April 15 to
|Short paper notification:||May 9, 2016|
|Camera ready submission and early registration for short papers:||May 13, 2016|
|Early Registration for non-authors:||May 20, 2016|