QoMEX 2016 Registration
Online registration and payment is preferred. Your registration payment will be processed through a secure web-based credit card payment system (paypal is also supported). All payments will be in Euro (EUR) and all registration fees are net rates (no VAT will be added).
Each attendee must register separately. The QoMEX 2016 registration policies are:
- Each accepted paper must have at least one author with full registration by April 30, 2016 (for full papers) or May 13, 2016 (for short papers).
- If two or three papers are covered by the full registration of the same author, then each paper beyond the first requires one additional registration (full or student).
- One full registration cannot cover more than three papers.
Have your IEEE/EURASIP member number ready when you register if you register as an IEEE or EURASIP member.
|Category||Early fee by April 30, 2016||Late fee after April 30, 2016|
|IEEE, EURASIP Members||Full||600,00€||700,00€|
|Student or Life Member||300,00€||400,00€|
|Extra Welcome Reception||30,00€|
|Extra Conference Banquet||40,00€|
|Extra USB Proceedings||15,00€|
All types of registration fees include:
- Admission to all plenary talks.
- Admission to all technical sessions (special, oral, poster).
- Three (3) light lunches (Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday).
- Conference USB proceedings.
- Welcome reception.
- Conference banquet.
- Coffee breaks.
Other registration policies:
- You must be an IEEE or EURASIP member at the time of registration to receive the respective member discount. Your IEEE or EURASIP membership number is requested in the registration form. To join IEEE please follow this link. To join EURASIP please follow this link.
- To be eligible for the early registration fee, payment of registration must be received in full by April 30, 2016 (for authors of accepted full papers and other regular attendees) or May 13, 2016 (for authors of accepted short papers). Registration fee will change automatically to ‘late’ at 00:00 CET on May 1, 2016 and May 14, 2015 accordingly. Registration payments after the corresponding date will be charged with the late registration fee.
- Student registration must be accompanied by proof of student status (e.g., student ID card) and is requested in the registration form.
- Participation of accompanying persons in the social events (welcome reception and conference banquet) is possible at an extra cost.
- If you have already registered and you want to modify your registration (e.g. change registration name) please contact the Finance Chair with your registration details and any modification request.
- Processing fees may be applied, if it is necessary to make any refund.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by Email to the Finance Chair.
- Cancellations will be subject to a processing fee of 50 EUR by May 21, 2016. No refunds will be made after May 21, 2016.
Author no-shows policy:
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference/workshop (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference/workshop.
- QoMEX 2016 requires that each accepted paper be presented in-person by one of the authors or a qualified substitute at the workshop site according to the schedule published in the technical program. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the proceedings published on IEEE Xplore.